St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton encourages you to engage in open discussion with our social media sites. We look forward to reading your comments. Members from the St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton Public Affairs department will moderate all comments posted on SJHH owned Social Media accounts, blogs, and website. We reserve the right to remove comments that we deem inappropriate. We also reserve the right to block or remove access to repeat offenders of these guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
Opinions and views expressed by individuals as comments, postings, responses on St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton’s sites are not necessarily those of St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton, its officers, employees, staff or members of its board.
Comments of the following nature (and others deemed inappropriate) will be removed:
- Trolling, spamming, or postings that are of a promotional nature
- Material copied from other sources (exceptions include the use of brief quotes where the source is acknowledged)
- Personal attacks, harassment, aggressive behaviour and name calling
- Comments that are threatening, obscene, profane and that contain hate speech, degrade others or are abusive
- Libelous statements, such as allegations of criminal activity or comments that unfairly harm the reputation of a person or organization
- Use of an offensive username or of foul language of any kind
- Illegal activities
Information and content on displayed on St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton social media accounts should not replace, or be accepted as medical advice. Information provided on any St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton’s social media account is solely provided for the reader’s general knowledge. Please contact an appropriate physician or health care provider if you are searching for or require medical information.
Online postings and comments are for public consumption, and are thereby other participants on social media channels may use your posted content beyond the control of St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton.