Medical Education FAQs
1. I am a medical student and I would like to come to SJHH for some of my electives. Who do I contact?
- All Medical school electives are coordinated through the Undergraduate Medical Education Office at McMaster University. For more information click here.
2. I am a resident in another residency training program and would like to do an elective at SJHH. Who do I contact?
- All residency electives are coordinated through the Postgraduate Medical Education Office at McMaster University. For more information click here.
3. I am a graduate from an International Medical School. How do I appy for a Canadian Residency training program?
- Information for Canadian citizens, landed immigrants or visa trainees who are international medical school graduates and want to train at McMaster University and SJHH is available from the Postgraduate Medical Education Office. Click here.