Medical Learner Orientation - FAQ
How do I get oriented to my placement at SJHH?
- Orientation information can be accessed on the St. Joes Website www.stjoes.ca/medical_learners
- Annual orientation is held for first year residents every June in collaboration with St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton, Hamilton Health Sciences and McMaster University
- Contact the CTU Director or Chief Resident for your area regarding program specific orientation
How do I obtain a Resident Orientation Handbook?
- Contact Cathy Turner at 905-522-1155 ext.33812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I obtain Access to the Clinical Information Systems?
- Clinical Clerks and Residents on rotation at St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton require access to Provider Portal and the Picture Archiving & Communication System (PACS). Accounts are based on information sent from the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Education Offices. In order to pick up account information, you must show your McMaster ID badge.
- Provider Portal: Passwords picked up in G507(Mary Grace Building) Contact:Cynthia Martin ext.33912 or email@example.com
- PACS Imaging System: Passwords are the same as your Provider Portal password, except it is all UPPERCASE. Pick up password in computer room G507(Mary Grace Building). PACS support: Mark O'Connor 905-511-1155 ext.34353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I find Educational Information on Provider Portal?
Who do I contact for more information or if I have concerns regarding my placement?
Contact Cathy Turner, Manager Medical Affairs at Ext.33812 or email@example.com