Research AdministrationOur mission is to create an environment which encourages and supports world-class research at SJHH; to work together with our researchers, hospital administration, and foundation staff to provide the research infrastructure required to continue to advance medical science.
Members of the Research Administration staff are available to facilitate the conduct of research at SJHH. Our services include:
- Review of all research contracts and agreements
- Providing research education
- Conducting audits for clinical trials to help researchers ensure compliance with guidelines and regulations
- Liaising closely with Human Resources on personnel requirements for research staff
- Developing and managing the financial aspects of research project accounts and the preparation of statements
- Providing financial expertise to researchers during external audits of research projects
- Managing research laboratory matters and lab equipment maintenance
- Organizing corporate research committees
- Maintaining research policies and procedures
- Administering the peer review process for the Father Sean O'Sullivan Research Award program
News & EventsCanadian Healthy Infant Longitudinal Development (CHILD) Study
The CHILD study has been developed by SJHH's Firestone Institute for Respiratory Health. Visit the link above to learn more about the CHILD study.
MS CCSVI Study
Information regarding the Multiple Sclerosis Research Study in Hamilton. Visit the link above to learn more about the MS CCSVI study.
Accomplishments and News
Each of our areas of study that is a focus of research at St. Joseph's Healthcare collaborate closely to advance medical science and the treatment of disease to improve health in our community. Visit the link above to learn about our accomplishments.
Education, Rounds and Events
Research at St. Joseph's Healthcare acknowledges the importance of continuing education and career development. Visit the link above to learn about upcoming educational activities.